Please note that “thanks” to Covid-19, your committee has decided it prudent to cancel our monthly evening meeting 24th March.
Update: The Waikanae Baptist Church has now advised that we will not be able to hold our March Day meeting, 25th March.
Our next meeting at that venue is on April 18th (DNA group), which they will review beforehand.
To the best of our current knowledge (Thurs 19th Mar), we are expecting to run our April RootsMagic group at the Kapiti Community Centre this Saturday 21st).
We expect attendees to be mindful of the recommended precautions against spreading/catching Covid-19.
Please, if at all unwell, or have been in contact with recent travellers
do not attend any meetings.