Annual General Meeting
Kapiti Branch of the New Zealand Society of Genealogists
Tuesday, 23 May 2023 at 7.30 pm
Coast Community Church, 57 Hinemoa Street, Paraparaumu
2. CONFIRM 2022 AGM MINUTES
3. BUSINESS ARISING FROM THE MINUTES
4. ANNUAL REPORT FOR THE PERIOD 01 APRIL 2022 TO 31 MARCH 2023
6. FINANCIAL REPORT FOR THE PERIOD 01 APRIL 2022 TO 31 MARCH 2023
7. APPOINTMENT OF AUDITOR
8. MOTION: That the Kapiti branch of the New Zealand Society of Genealogists adopts as its own rules the rules of the New Zealand Society of Genealogists inc. registered on 20 April 2020, and any subsequent amendments to Rule 12 from the resulting NZSG rule-changes vote closing 17 April 2023 be adopted, and all previous rules rescinded.
9. ELECTION OF OFFICERS AND COMMITTEE **
10. GENERAL BUSINESS
** Eligibility criteria for Committee
The Nominees for all positions must be current financial members of the Kapiti Branch of the New Zealand Society of Genealogists. (Scroll down for nomination form)
If Rule 12 changes have been passed:
The Committee should include at least three (3) Society members, or if the number of members of the Committee is five (5) or less, a Committee which includes fifty percent (50%) Members of the New Zealand Society of Genealogists
Under current rules:
The positions of Convenor, Secretary and Treasurer must also be current financial members of the New Zealand Society of Genealogists.
(this requirement is irrelevant if Rule 12 changes have been passed)
Completed Nomination forms must be received by hand/post or electronically to the Secretary no later than 5pm Saturday 20 May 2023.
2023/24 Nomination Form
The Convenor’s report, last year’s AGM minutes and Reviewed financial report are all online under Communications > AGM. You will need to be logged in to review the financials