Notice of AGM
Kapiti Community Centre,
15 Ngahina Street, Paraparaumu
22 April 2014 at 7.30 p.m.
2. Confirm 2013 AGM minutes
3. Business arising from the minutes
4. Annual report for the period 1 April 2013 – 31 March 2014
5. Financial report for the period 1 April 2013 – 31 March 2014
6. Appointment of auditor for 2014/15
7. Election of officers and committee *
8. General business
Notice of Motion:
That the subscription for the 2014/ 2015 year be raised to $25.00 with effect from this meeting.
* Nominations are called for a minimum of five Committee Members, including the positions of Convenor, and Treasurer.
Nominees, Nominators and Seconders must all be members of both the New Zealand Society of Genealogists and the Kapiti Branch.
Nomination forms are available from the Secretary or by downloading this form.
While nominations will be received at the AGM, members are encouraged to submit these beforehand so that credentials can be checked.