Notice of AGM
to be held at
Kapiti Community Centre,
15 Ngahina Street, Paraparaumu
23 April 2013 at 7.30 p.m.
2. Confirm 2012 AGM minutes
3. Business arising from the minutes
4. Annual report for the period 1 April 2012 – 31 March 2013
5. Financial report for the period 1 April 2012 – 31 March 2013
6. Appointment of auditor for 2013/14
7. Election of officers and committee *
8. General business
* Nominations are called for a minimum of five committee members, including the positions of Convenor, Secretary and Treasurer.
Nominees, nominators and seconders must all be members of both the New Zealand Society of Genealogists and the Kapiti branch.
Nomination forms are available from the Secretary or by downloading this form.
While nominations will be received at the AGM, members are encouraged to submit these beforehand so that credentials can be checked.