How to add a page
- Decide where it will go in the menu structure before adding the title
- Change the parent menu item in the box in rhs from none to it’s parent
If you don’t do this before naming the page the link to the page misses a level
- Add a short title suitable for a menu
- Add the content
- If a long page, provide a table of contents at the top linking to the headers by using anchors (find a link that explains this!)
- Add appropriate categories and tags in the boxes on the rhs so others can find the content.
Category, the overall description of the type of content
Tag, keywords within the content.
The latter show up in the Tag list below the rhs sidebar for quick reference